Hall Estill’s Litigation practice offers premier representation to businesses of all sizes, entrepreneurs, individuals and families with a focus on resolving disputes and avoiding prolonged litigation. We prosecute and defend clients in single-party and class actions around the country, including complex multi-district litigations.
Our broad practice includes commercial and civil litigation, including disputes related to:
- Products Liability
- Insurance Coverage and Bad Faith Claims
- Shareholder Issues
- Regulatory Compliance and Enforcement Actions
- Family Law Matters
- Estates and Trusts
- Government Investigations
- Intellectual Property
- Construction and Real Estate
- Federal and State and Local Tax (SALT) Matters
- White Collar Investigations and Criminal Matters
Our team includes lawyers skilled in obtaining dismissals; negotiating settlements out of court and through alternative dispute resolution proceedings, including mediation and arbitration; and representing clients before government agencies and boards. When court intervention is the best means to achieve a favorable outcome, our clients benefit from our deep experience in state, federal and tribal trial and appellate courts. Our thorough case strategy and approach – from researching applicable law, conducting depositions and performing e-discovery to preparing motions, cross-examining witnesses and delivering powerful final arguments – are hallmarks of our practice.
We appear in federal courts across the nation, arguing before the U.S. Supreme Court, circuit and district courts, as well as in state trial and appellate courts. In addition, we regularly represent clients before federal, state and local regulatory agencies, including the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC), the Department of Energy, the Department of Interior, the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), the General Services Administration (GSA), the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), the Oklahoma Corporation Commission (OCC) and the Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission (COGCC).
Hall Estill litigators are noted thought leaders who not only help shape the law in – and out – of the court system, but who also share their insights through legal seminars, at industry events and by writing on topics that impact our clients’ lives and businesses. Chambers USA, The Legal 500 U.S., Best Lawyers, Super Lawyers and other noteworthy publications regularly recognize us for excellence at regional and national levels.
- Hall Estill Welcomes Litigation Attorney Terence Brennan to the Tulsa Office
- Hall Estill Welcomes Energy Attorneys Eric Money and Emily Pittman to the Oklahoma City office
- Nicole Longwell joins Hall Estill as Special Counsel, Bryan Lynch and Natalie Sears join as Associates
- Hall Estill Welcomes Blake Gerow and Jonathan Rogers as Associates in Tulsa and OKC
- Hall Estill Welcomes Litigation Attorney Ray Penny to Tulsa Office
- Hall Estill Welcomes Associate Jacqueline McCormick to the OKC Office
- Hall Estill and Newton, O’Connor, Ketchum & Wilkes Complete Merger
- Hall Estill Welcomes New Shareholders O'Connor and Irby, and Associates Shipley and Dowdell to the Tulsa Office
- Hall Estill Welcomes Attorneys Mark Bell and Job Seese to Denver Office
- Congratulations to Tulsa Attorney Kristen Pence Evans named to Benchmark's 40 and Under Hot List!
- Hall Estill Recognized For Excellence for the Fourteenth Consecutive Year By Chambers USA
- Hall Estill Attorney Raymond Penny Receives Prosecutor of the Year Award
- Hall Estill Receives Top Chambers Ranking For Eleventh Year in a Row