Terry Brennan is Of Counsel with the firm where he practices in the areas of complex business and personal litigation, focusing on compliance and risk issues. He has particular interest in the areas of oil and gas, business and personal torts, and environmental law.
Within his practice, Terry has litigated in a variety of areas, including:
- Products Liability
- Personal Injury
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Unfair Competition
- Deceptive Trade Practice
- Breach of Contract
- Business Defamation
Further, Terry acted as Defense Liaison Counsel and Chair of the Steering Committee in Superfund litigation involving the Compass Industries Superfund site in Tulsa. He has also acted as an arbitrator in disputes, including between insurance companies involving property and casualty claims.
- University of Wisconsin Law School (J.D., 1982)
- University of Wisconsin (B.A., with honors, 1979)
- 2021-Present Hall Estill
- 2012-2021 Levinson, Smith & Huffman
- "E.P.A. Rulemaking and Adequate Notice," Natural Resources and Environment Quarterly, Section of the Natural Resources, Energy, and Environmental Law, American Bar Association, Vol. 5, No. 2, Fall 1990
- "Superfund's Impact on Real Property Transfers," Oklahoma Bar Journal, Vol. 61, No. 30, July 28, 1990