Seth Day has a general litigation practice focusing mainly in the areas of Professional Malpractice & Liability defense representing auditors, accountants, lawyers, realtors, and other business professionals, Civil Litigation Defense, Insurance & Insurance Coverage Litigation, Insurance Coverage & Bad Faith, Products Liability, Premises Liability, Transportation and Tort & Insurance Defense.
He has an individual AV rating through Martindale-Hubbell and has been recognized as an Oklahoma Super Lawyer in Civil Litigation Defense, as well as General Litigation. In addition, he has been named to Benchmark Litigation's "Under 40 Hot List" for 2018 and has previously received The Courageous Lawyer Award from the Oklahoma County Bar Association.
- University of Oklahoma College of Law (J.D., with distinction, 2005)
- Oklahoma State University (B.S., 2002)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Western, Eastern and Northern Districts of Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Lawyers for Children, Volunteer
- 2007 - Present Hall Estill
- 2006 - 2007 McAtee & Woods, P.C.
- 2005 - 2006 Abel, Musser, Sokolosky, Mares & Kouri
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Oklahoma County Bar Association
- Member, Defense Research Institute
- 2018 Benchmark 40 & Under Hot List