Led by Art Hoge, Hall Estill's Fraternity & Sorority Law practice is nationally recognized. Art is a frequent speaker and seminar leader on topics relating to the transactional, housing, and legal needs of national fraternities and sororities.
Attorneys in this practice represent fraternities and sororities that are involved in personal injury litigation and disputes involving members' rights and privileges. In addition, our attorneys advise and assist these national organizations with housing and transactional matters. Further, Hall Estill serves as national counsel for myriad national organizations, as well as provides legal assistance to national umbrella and trade organizations for fraternities and sororities.
Representation in this area includes:
- Personal Injury Litigation Defense
- Fraternity and Sorority Corporate Matters
- Fraternity and Sorority Housing Matters
- National Housing Programs
- Membership Issues
- Property Rights and Real Estate Law
- Expert Witnesses on Fraternity and Sorority Matters
- Tax Opinion Letters for Corporations to Raise Funds
Further, Hall Estill offers complete legal services for Greek letter housing, contracts, and corporate internal structures for fraternity and sorority corporate organizations.