Samantha Davis concentrates her practice in the areas of estate planning, estate and trust administration, guardianship and taxation. Further, her practice includes business organization and succession planning for family businesses. In addition, Samantha also provides services for non-profit organizations, including establishing non-profit organizations and other areas of administration.
Samantha is a member of the firm's Board of Directors. She is a Certified Public Accountant and is a published author of numerous topics related to the field of health law in various law journals and publications around the country. Also, she is a member of the firm's Recruitment and Diversity Committee, has been recognized as a Best Lawyer in Trusts & Estates and Nonprofit/Charities Law by Best Lawyers in America, and has an AV peer review rating through Martindale-Hubbell.
- University of Tulsa College of Law (J.D., 2000)
- University of Tulsa (M.B.A., 2000)
- University of Tulsa (B.S. in Accounting, 1996)
- Oklahoma, 2001
- Texas, 2018
- 2012-Present Hall Estill
- Barber & Bartz
- Fellow, American College of Trust & Estate Counsel
- Tulsa County Bar Association
- Oklahoma Bar Association, Member
- Oklahoma Bar Association Estate Planning, Probate and Trust Section - Chair, Practice Manual Committee and Chair, Estate Planning Week Committee
- Oklahoma Bar Foundation
- Oklahoma Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Tulsa Title & Probate Lawyers Association, Member Board of Directors and President, 2015
- Member, Tulsa Estate Planning Forum
- LifeShare Transplant Donor Services of Oklahoma, Inc., Former Member, Board of Directors
- 108 Contemporary, Member, Board of Directors
- Holland Hall Alumni Association, Member
- Ronald McDonald House, Past Member, Board of Directors
- Trust & Estate Attorney Samantha Davis on CNBC - Here’s how to decide who’s a good fit for executor of your will
- Tulsa Estate Planning Attorney Samantha Weyrauch Davis on CNBC - How to get it right when naming an executor
- Estate Attorney Samantha Weyrauch Davis on CNBC - Here’s what you need to know about creating a will
- Tulsa Trust and Estate Attorney Samantha Weyrauch Davis talks to Orthodontists - Is Your Estate in Order?
- Tulsa Trust & Estate Attorney Samantha Weyrauch Davis spoke with Health.com - Your Estate Planning Checklist
- Tulsa Trust & Estate Attorney Samantha Davis in Bloomberg Tax
- Hall Estill Elects Goldberg to Executive Committee - Davis, Freeman and Gilliland Board Members
- Samantha Davis - Journal Record Gavel to Gavel - Building a SLAT in Your Estate Plan
- Religious Objections to Social Security Not Claiming Child Tax Credit
- Durable Powers of Attorney - Other Perspectives Related to a Financial Institution by Samantha Davis
- Samantha Davis -Trusts and Designating Beneficiaries for Retirement Assets
- Transfer Tax Repeal: Could it be true?