Jared's represents clients in the areas of commercial real estate, working capital, asset-based and acquisition financing, complex business transactions, and general real property law with a particular emphasis on the energy sector. In addition, Jared has a strong background in oil and gas transactions, including, but not limited to, prosecuting quiet title suits, drafting curative documents, and authoring drilling and division order title opinions.
Prior to joining Hall Estill, Jared practiced at several leading energy firms in the Southwest, as well as an Oklahoma City law firm.
Jared received his J.D. from the University of Oklahoma College of Law in May 2013, where he served as an Articles Editor for the Oklahoma Law Review and received awards for the highest grade in Advanced Persuasive Writing and Mineral Title Examination. Prior to law school, Jared received his B.A. in Religious Studies from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill in 2003 and, later went on to receive his M.A. in the same subject from the University of Virginia in 2009, while studying under a Presidential Fellowship.
- University of Oklahoma College of Law (J.D., 2013)
- University of Virginia (M.A. in Religious Studies, Presidential Fellowship, 2009)
- Southern Methodist University (M.T.S., summa cum laude, 2005)
- University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill (B.A. in Religious Studies, 2003)
- New Mexico
- 2017-Present Hall Estill
- 2016-2017 Fellers Snider
- American Jurisprudence Awards for Mineral Title Examination and Advanced Persuasive Writing
- Phi Delta Honors Legal Fraternity
- Presidential Fellowship
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- New Mexico Bar Association
- Oklahoma City Mineral Lawyers Society
- Texas Bar Association
- Member, Urban Land Institute, Oklahoma City Chapter
- Commercial Real Estate Council, Oklahoma City Chapter