Isaac began his legal career with the Oklahoma Department of Commerce before moving into private practice. He represents clients in the areas of business and corporate law, estate planning, commercial transactions, complex commercial litigation and insurance company liquidations.
Isaac has been named a Best Lawyers: One to Watch for Corporate Law, as well as a Rising Star in Business/Corporate Law by Super Lawyers. During law school, he earned an Am-Jur Academic Achievement Award in Legal Research and Writing.
- University of Oklahoma College of Law (J.D., 2012)
- University of Oklahoma (M.B.A., 2012)
- Furman University (B.A. in English, 2007)
- Oklahoma - 2012
- 2018-Present Hall Estill
- 2013-2018 Newton, O'Connor, Turner & Ketchum
- 2012-2013 Oklahoma Department of Commerce
- Member, Oklahoma Bar Association
- Member, Junior Achievement of Oklahoma, Tulsa Region Board of Directors
- Board of Advisors, Tulsa Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Co-Author, Oklahoma Chapter of "Domestic Asset Protection Trusts: A Practice and Resource Manual," September 2021