Grace joins Hall Estill as Special Counsel with 10 years of experience serving Northwest Arkansas in practice areas which include Hospitality and Entertainment law, Trademark and Copyright law, Employment law, Appellate Practice, Contract disputes, and Business and Commercial law.
Grace's law career follows more than 20 years of history in the hospitality industry as a meeting professional with experience in employment, liability, and ADA issues, as well as contract drafting and negotiation.
- University of Arkansas School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2009)
- Bradley University (B.S. in Business Administration and Marketing, 1986)
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern and Western Districts of Arkansas
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- 2019-Present Hall Estill
- 2009-2019 Bassett Law Firm
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Washington County Bar Association
- Missouri Bar Association
- Member, Putnam Inns of Court