Pam Goldberg began her career with Hall Estill in 1987. She has an individual AV rating through Martindale-Hubbell, is the recipient of the 2010 Leadership in Law award presented by the Oklahoma Bar Association and the Journal Record, and was named to the Tulsa Business & Legal News 2013 Women of Distinction Class. In addition, Pam is listed in Best Lawyers in America in Corporate Law and Corporate Governance Law and has been recognized as an Oklahoma Super Lawyer in Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights and Business/Corporate.
Pam practices primarily in the commercial transaction and commercial litigation areas. Her commercial transaction practice includes lending transactions, legal opinion writing, asset sales and acquisitions, energy and derivative contracts, creditor work-outs and general contract drafting. As for commercial litigation, her experience runs the gamut from general contract litigation to lender liability defense to bankruptcy litigation.
In the energy area, Pam has experience in oil and gas and alternative energy financing, ISDA and other energy trading contracts, service agreements and purchase and sale agreements. In finance transactions, Pam has acted as borrower’s counsel in reviewing loan documentation and drafting borrower’s closing opinions. In the bankruptcy and creditor’s rights area, her experience includes representing creditors and trustees in bankruptcy proceedings, representing buyers of bankruptcy assets, defending creditors in fraudulent transfer and preference litigation and pre-bankruptcy work-out transactions. Pam has an appellate practice that includes bankruptcy appeals, appeals to the Oklahoma Supreme Court and appeals to the United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit.
- University of Tulsa College of Law (J.D., 1987)
- University of Tulsa (M.A. in Psychology, 1981)
- Brooklyn College (B.A. in Psychology, 1976)
- Oklahoma, 1987
- Oklahoma Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court for the Northern, Eastern and Western Districts of Oklahoma
- United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- United States Supreme Court
- Volunteer - Domestic Violence Intervention Services
- Volunteer- Family & Children Services
- Volunteer- Meals on Wheels, Fundraising Committee
- Jenks Public Schools Foundation, Past Member, Board of Directors
- Volunteer- Street School
- American Lung Association - Community Resource Council
- Volunteer - Magic Empire Council of Girl Scouts
- 1987 - Present Hall Estill
- Tulsa County Bar Association
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Goldberg, P., The Nuclear Waste Policy Act of 1982: Does Immigration & Naturalization Services v. CHADHA Veto The Congressional Override, Tulsa Bar Journal Vol. 21, 694 (1986)
- 2017 Best Lawyers Lawyer of the Year - Corporate Governance Law - Tulsa