Keith represents public and private entities in the areas of Labor and Employment, Civil Rights, Complex Business Litigation and General Litigation. He also serves as an Administrative Law Judge for the State of Oklahoma, hearing cases before the Oklahoma Department of Labor.
Keith regularly provides counsel and training to clients on employment law issues, compliance, and preventative practices, as well as internal investigations, policy development, contracts and employment contracts. He has extensive experience defending discrimination and labor charges, wage and hour disputes, wrongful discharge claims and civil rights matters before federal and state courts, as well as before the United States Equal Employment Opportunities Commission, National Labor Relations Board, United States Department of Labor, Oklahoma Department of Labor, the former Oklahoma Human Rights Commission, and the Oklahoma Police Pension and Retirement Board. Keith is also an experienced trial attorney in general civil litigation.
Keith is admitted to practice in Oklahoma and also been admitted to represent clients in multiple cases in California, Missouri and Texas. He is an award winning legal author and prior to law school, he was a television news anchor and reporter for an ABC affiliate in Missouri.
Further, Keith has an AV peer review rating through Martindale-Hubbell and has been recognized as both a Best Lawyers in America and an Oklahoma Super Lawyers.
University of Tulsa College of Law
- Editor, Tulsa Law Review
- Phi Delta Phi Honorary Legal Fraternity
- Oklahoma State University (B.S. in Broadcast Journalism (News & Public Affairs), 1989)
- Oklahoma, 1995
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- 2018-President Hall Estill
- 1995-2018 Newton, O'Connor, Turner & Ketchum
- Past Chairman, Board of Directors, Owasso Chamber of Commerce
- Past President, Board of Directors, The Rotary Club of Owasso
- Past Member, Owasso Character Council
- Member, American Bar Association (Litigation Section)
- Member, Oklahoma Bar Association
- Member, Tulsa County Bar Association
- Member, Defense Research Institute
- Member, American Inns of Court, Council Oak Chapter
- Member, Veterans of Foreign Wars (served behind the Iron Curtain in then occupied West Berlin, and later at the National Security Agency)
- Adjunct Professor, Tulsa Community College, Human Resources Law I & II (2001-2009)