Matt Gile’s practice focuses on family law, criminal law, and civil litigation. He has experience at all levels of litigation, including first-chair trial experience. Further, Matt has handled several cases successfully at the appellate level. While practicing under the direction and leadership of his father, John W. Gile, Matt has been working directly with clients, opposing counsel, and judges since he graduated from law school in 2009.
While in law school, Matt received awards for the highest grade in Legal Research and Writing and Interviewing and Client Counseling and was on the Dean’s Honor Roll every semester during his time at the University of Oklahoma College of Law. He was also selected to serve as the student representative for the University of Oklahoma College of Law’s Dean Search Committee in the Fall of 2009. Matt served as a student law clerk for Judge A. Johnson on the Oklahoma Court of Criminal Appeals during law school as well.
- University of Oklahoma College of Law (J.D., 2009)
- University of Central Oklahoma (B.B.A. in Marketing, 2007)
- Oklahoma, 2010
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Oklahoma County Bar Association