Tyler Benson began his career in 2011 at the Washington County Public Defender's Office in Northwest Arkansas. He has been in private practice since 2013 where he assists clients in matters dealing with domestic relations, criminal law, and wills, trusts and estate planning.
Tyler is experienced in all aspects of family law, including divorce, child custody, adoptions and alimony. He is also certified to mediate family law matters. Further, he handles all types of criminal law and is certified to represent a person accused of Capital Murder.
Education & Admissions
- University of Arkansas School of Law (J.D., 2011)
- Arkansas (2011)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- 2023-Present Hall Estill
- 2022-2023 Hogue Law Firm
- 2019-2022 Catterlin & Arnold
- 2013-2019 Taylor Law Partners
- 2011-2017 Washington Public Defender's Office, Deputy
- 2010-2011 University of Arkansas School of Law, Student Attorney
Community & Professional Involvement
- Member, Board of Directors, Peace at Home Domestic Violence Shelter