Eric Money practices in the areas of energy/oil and gas law, agricultural law, environmental law and commercial litigation. Within this practice, he represents oil and gas exploration companies, operators, drilling companies, energy industry service companies, agricultural cooperatives, and other entities and individuals in various sectors of industry.
Eric represents clients in disputes arising from all manner of energy industry contracts including oil and gas leases, joint operating agreements, pre-pooling letter agreements and gas gathering contracts. In addition, Eric has experience representing clients in pollution and property damage claims, employment-related matters, and trade secret disputes.
Education & Admissions
- University of Oklahoma College of Law (J.D., with distinction, 2009)
- Oklahoma State University (B.S. in Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources, Agribusiness, 2006)
- All Oklahoma State and Federal District Courts
- All Texas State Courts
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- 2021-Present Hall Estill
- 2012-2021 Gungoll, Jackson, Box & Devoll, P.C.
- 2009-2012 Crowe & Dunlevy
Community & Professional Involvement
- Sirloin Club of Oklahoma, Member
- Frequent volunteer at various agriculture-related youth leadership activities
- Social/Professional Fraternity Alumni Board of Directors
- Member, Petroleum Alliance of Oklahoma