Mark Petrich has more than 30 years of experience representing financial institutions, companies of all sizes and individuals in a wide variety of commercial disputes and litigation matters, including disputes and litigation matters relating to loan transactions, contracts, commercial leases, real property, trusts, warranties, shareholder/partner rights, officer/director liability, construction projects, lender liability, debtor/creditor rights, securities laws and the Uniform Commercial Code.
Mark also has extensive experience in commercial foreclosures, receiverships, commercial property tax appeals, bankruptcy matters and formulating creative resolutions to complex commercial disputes. Mark has an individual AV Preeminent rating through Martindale-Hubbell.
Education & Admissions
- University of Tulsa College of Law (J.D., 1986)
- University of Hawaii (B.B.A., 1983)
- Oklahoma (1986)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern, Eastern and Western Districts of Oklahoma
- 1988 - Present Hall Estill
- 1986 - 1988 Blackstock, Joyce, et al.
Community & Professional Involvement
- Former Member, Board of Directors, Operation Aware
- Former Member, Board of Directors, Tulsa Country Club
- Graduate, Leadership Jenks
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Tulsa County Bar Association