Andy Romanow joined Hall Estill as a shareholder in 2016 and has been representing banks, financial institutions, opportunity funds and other lenders for most of his professional life.
Whether as Deputy General Counsel and later VP and Managing Counsel for CoBank, ACB, a Denver based Agricultural Bank, or as an attorney in private practice, Andy has advised lenders and investors for most of his career.
Andy also advises commercial clients on general corporate matters, including general corporate formation and governance matters, litigation and event response, standards of conduct and other internal investigations, regulatory and compliance matters, and risk management. Andy has also counseled lenders and entrepreneurs on the opportunities associated with marijuana related businesses.
- Quinnipiac University School of Law (J.D., 1996)
- State University of New York at Geneseo (B.A., 1993)
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado, including U.S. Bankruptcy Court
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio, including U.S. Bankruptcy Court
- U.S. District Court for the Western, Eastern, Northern and Southern Districts of New York, including U.S. Bankruptcy Court
- U.S. District Court for the District of Connecticut, including U.S. Bankruptcy Court
- 2016-Present Hall Estill
- Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney
- Member, Turnaround Management Association, Rocky Mountain Chapter
- Member, Castle Rock (CO) Economic Development Council
- Chairman of the Club, Pradera Men's Golf Committee
- Mentor, Law School...Si Se Puede (Denver)