Jerrick concentrates his practice in litigation, assisting clients in the areas of Complex Business and General Litigation. He has broad experience in representing clients concerning complex commercial issues, construction litigation, receiverships, and insurance bad faith.
Since 2013, Jerrick has been named a Rising Star in Business Litigation by Super Lawyers. While in law school, he served as Managing Editor of the Tulsa Law Review and was inducted into the Order of Curule Chair. In addition to his legal practice, Jerrick devotes time to serving and advising non-profit organizations in the area.
- University of Tulsa College of Law (J.D., with highest honors, 2009)
- Oklahoma State University (B.S. in Accounting, 2004)
- Oklahoma - 2012
- Missouri - 2009
- Kansas - 2010
- U.S. District Court for the Northern, Eastern and Western Districts of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court for the District of Kansas
- United State Supreme Court
- 2017-Present Hall Estill
- 2011-2017 Newton, O'Connor Turner & Ketchum
- 2009-Present What's Your Legacy?, General Counsel
- 2009-2011 Stinson Morrison Hecker