Aaron Tifft began his legal practice with Hall Estill and represents clients in a broad range of general litigation matters, with a focus in Oil & Gas litigation, Trusts & Estates Litigation, and defending claims brought under the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA). In these areas, Aaron assists individuals, organizations, and fiduciaries faced with difficult and complex legal disputes. In addition, Aaron has experience in Residential Landlord/Tenant Litigation. He works with his clients, focusing on providing responsive service tailored to obtain the results they seek.
Combining his legal skill and his life-long work and experience with technology and internet systems, Aaron has defended multiple clients facing TCPA class action claims. He has a passion for advising clients on the TCPA requirements, while using his experience to help develop creative solutions to achieve compliance without harming a client's overall messaging strategy.
Aaron also represents pipeline companies in easement acquisition and eminent domain proceedings. He has been counsel in multiple pipeline projects, including large gathering and transmission lines across Oklahoma. In these projects, Aaron enjoys assisting clients from the outset, helping provide guidance and assistance in planning and resolution of early disputes through the complete eminent domain process.
Aaron is a graduate of the University of Tulsa College of Law. While in law school he was Editor-in-Chief of the Tulsa Law Review, served as a student law clerk for the Honorable Jane Wiseman, and was named Most Outstanding Law Student in his graduating class.
- Cybersecurity & Data Privacy
- Information Technology
- Environmental Litigation
- Easement Acquisition & Eminent Domain
- Pipeline and Facilities Construction & Operation
- Trusts & Estates Litigation
- Local Counsel Opinions
- Oil & Gas Litigation
- Producer/Oilfield Services
- Public Utility Law
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
- Class Action Defense
- Complex Commercial Issues
- Right-of-Way Acquisition / Condemnation for Pipelines and Utilities
Education & Admissions
- University of Tulsa College of Law (J.D., with highest honors, 2017)
- Oral Roberts University (B.S. in Media, with a Public Relations emphasis, summa cum laude, 2011)
- Oklahoma (2017)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern, Eastern and Western Districts of Oklahoma
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
2017-Present Hall Estill
Honors & Awards
- Recipient of the Tulsa County Bar Association Young Lawyer of the Year Award, 2022
- Recognized as a Rising Star in Civil Litigation: Defense by Super Lawyers
Community & Professional Involvement
- Member, Young Professionals in Energy, Tulsa Chapter
- Volunteer, Courthouse Assistance Program, Tulsa County Bar Association
- Member, Board of Trustees, Riverfield Country Day School
- Chair, Pro Bono Committee, Tulsa County Bar Association