Kent Gilliland practices primarily in the Banking and Commercial Finance arenas, with emphasis on Energy Lending (producing properties/leases/pipeline facilities) involving a mix of debt and equity structures, Real Estate construction and permanent loans (office buildings / industrial buildings / automobile dealerships / apartments / medical offices and clinics and private hospitals/raw land commercial development projects/residential builder – developer lending), Government Lending (Public School lease/purchase financing)(represents banks in bond or note purchases involving municipal or county infrastructure projects), and Dealer Floor Plan financing. Kent works on syndicated loan facilities, reserve-based facilities, and private and public capital markets financings. Kent also represents clients in real estate acquisitions, sales, leasing and development matters.
Kent is a member of the firm's Board of Directors and Executive Committee. He has an individual attorney AV Preeminent rating through Martindale-Hubbell, has been selected as a Best Lawyer in Banking & Finance Law, and is an Oklahoma Super Lawyer in Banking.
- Oklahoma City University School of Law (J.D., with honors, 1987)
- Oklahoma State University (B.S., 1982)
- Oklahoma, 1987
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma
- Former President - Putnam City Public Schools Foundation
- 2001 - Present Hall Estill
- 1989 - 2001 Day, Edwards, Propester & Christensen, P.C.
- 1987 - 1989 Crowe & Dunley, P.C.
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Oklahoma County Bar Association