Kent Gilliland practices primarily in the Banking and Commercial Finance arenas, with emphasis on Energy Lending (producing properties/leases/pipeline facilities) involving a mix of debt and equity structures, Real Estate construction and permanent loans (office buildings / industrial buildings / automobile dealerships / apartments / medical offices and clinics and private hospitals/raw land commercial development projects/residential builder – developer lending), Government Lending (Public School lease/purchase financing)(represents banks in bond or note purchases involving municipal or county infrastructure projects), and Dealer Floor Plan financing. Kent works on syndicated loan facilities, reserve-based facilities, and private and public capital markets financings. Kent also represents clients in real estate acquisitions, sales, leasing and development matters. Kent has an individual attorney AV Preeminent rating through Martindale-Hubbell, has been selected as a Best Lawyer in Banking & Finance Law, and is an Oklahoma Super Lawyer in Banking.
- Oklahoma City University School of Law (J.D., with honors, 1987)
- Oklahoma State University (B.S., 1982)
- Oklahoma, 1987
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma
- President - Putnam City Public Schools Foundation
- 2001 - Present Hall Estill
- 1989 - 2001 Day, Edwards, Propester & Christensen, P.C.
- 1987 - 1989 Crowe & Dunley, P.C.
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Oklahoma County Bar Association