Alyssa Gillette is an associate who practices in the areas of energy, environmental and litigation. She assists clients in a variety of matters. She graduated first in her class from Oklahoma City University School of Law and while in law school, served on the Oklahoma City University Law Review.
During law school, Alyssa served as an intern for the U.S. Army JAG Corps, completed an externship with the Oklahoma County Public Defender's Office and served as a judicial assistant in the Oklahoma Supreme Court.
Education & Admissions
Oklahoma City University School of Law (J.D., summa cum laude, 2019)
- Order of the Barrister
- Phi Delta Phi International Legal Honor Society
- Texas A&M University (B.B.A., summa cum laude, 2014)
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma
- 2022-Present Hall Estill
- 2019-2022 Crowe & Dunlevy
Community & Professional Involvement
- Co-General Counsel and Secretary for Young Professionals in Energy, OKC Chapter (2021-Present)
- Mock Trial at Frederick Douglas High School 2022
- Book Club Leader with the Oklahoma City Public Schools Foundation 2023
Articles & Presentations
- "And Justice for All: Indigent Litigants' Access to the Courts and Hill v. Fort Leavenworth Disciplinary Barracks," 43 Okla. City U. L. Rev. 93, 2019