Sarah Hansel serves as a member of the firm's Board of Directors. Her primary areas of practice are Corporate/Commercial and Intellectual Property, specifically including, software licensing agreements, consulting agreements, custom development agreements, statements of work, service level agreements and maintenance/support agreements.
Sarah has an AV rating through Martindale-Hubbell and is a Best Lawyer in America in Technology Law, Business Organizations and Corporate Law. In addition she was named the Best Lawyers' 2021 Tulsa Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships) "Lawyer of the Year." She was presented a Leadership In Law Award in 2009 by the Oklahoma Bar Association and The Journal Record and was selected to the Journal Record's "50 Making A Difference" list in 2010.
In addition, Sarah is a member of the firm's Technology Committee. Further, she is the recipient of the 2013 Roger R. Scott Community Service Award from the Tulsa County Bar Association and was named to the 2014 Power Attorneys & Legal Professionals list by the Tulsa Business & Legal News. In 2015, Sarah received the inaugural "Darryl DeBorde Award for Strategic Excellence," presented by Meals on Wheels of Metro Tulsa for her exemplary service to the organization.
Finally, in 2019 she was presented the Guardian Angel Award from The Parent Child Center of Tulsa (PCCT) during their annual Toyland Ball event. This award honors an individual or organization whose commitment to PCCT has made a significant difference in our mission to strengthen families and bring hope and healing to vulnerable children who are at risk for, or victims of, child abuse and neglect.
- University of Oklahoma College of Law (J.D., with honors, 1989)
- Eastern Illinois University (B.A. in Political Science, summa cum laude, 1983)
- Oklahoma, 1989
- Oklahoma Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Oklahoma
- 2006 - Present Hall Estill
- 1991 - 2006 Nichols, Wolfe, Stamper, Nally, Fallis & Robertson
- 1989-1991 Hall Estill
- American Bar Association
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Tulsa County Bar Association
- Tulsa Women Lawyers Association
- Member, Tulsa World Community Advisory Board (2017-2019)
- NewView Oklahoma, Member, Board of Directors
- Meals on Wheels, Chair, Advisory Board and Member, Fundraising Committee
- Parent Child Center, Past President, Board of Directors
- Street School, Inc., Advisory Board
- Member, Board of Directors, VisitTulsa/Regional Tourism/Tulsa Sports Commission
- Wine, Women & Shoes Committee, fundraiser for YWCA
- Dan Harrison Entrada Award - Tulsa Regional Tourism