Dan Glover practices primarily in Banking and Commercial Finance throughout the southwest. Dan knows banking, and his clients trust him. Dan's extensive work for financial institutions primarily involves commercial loan documentation. His loan documentation know-how encompasses real estate lending, construction lending, energy lending, healthcare lending, commercial and industrial lending, as well as agricultural lending. Dan also has considerable experience as lead counsel in large syndicated loan transactions. On those occasions when loans run into difficulties, lenders also depend on Dan for advice in regard to troubled credits and to document a resolution.
He is a member of Hall Estill's Board of Directors, holds an AV rating through Martindale-Hubbell and is the recipient of the 2008 Leadership In Law Award presented by the Oklahoma County Bar Association. Dan hosts regular lunch and learn events for his clients. In addition, on occasion Dan serves as an instructor for various seminars, including “Mechanics & Materialmen’s Lien’s” at Construction Lien Law in Oklahoma Seminary Lorman Education Services, 1998; and “Equipment Leasing”, Oklahoma Banker’s Association, 1997. Further, he is listed in Best Lawyers in America in Banking & Finance Law, Litigation-Banking & Finance and Real Estate Law.
- University of Oklahoma College of Law (J.D., 1987)
- Oklahoma State University (B.S. in Finance, 1984)
- Oklahoma, 1987
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma
- Deacon - Cherokee Hills Baptist Church
- 1992 - Present Hall Estill
- 1987 - 1992 Watson & McKenzie
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Oklahoma County Bar Association
- Instructor, "Mechanics & Materialmen's Lien's" at Construction Lien Law in Oklahoma Seminary Lorman Education Services, 1998
- Instructor, "Equipment Leasing", Oklahoma Banker's Association, 1997