Vaden Bales is a shareholder in our Tulsa office who practices solely in the areas of Business Transactions, Banking and Real Estate Law. Throughout his career he has assisted clients in all phases of real estate and business transactions. He enjoys the challenge of finding solutions for his clients to even the most difficult transactions.
In addition, Vaden has been recognized by Best Lawyers as the 2019 Tulsa Real Estate attorney of the year and has been named a Best Lawyer in Real Estate law since 2017.
- Washburn University School of Law (J.D., 1975)
- University of Tulsa (B.S., 1972)
- 1975 - Oklahoma
- 1975 - Kansas
- 2014-Present Hall Estill
- Riggs Abney Neal Turpen Orbison & Lewis
- Retired Trustee, Gerald R. Ford Presidential Foundation, Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Trustee, The Sandia Foundation, Albuquerque, New Mexico; Chair, Governance Committee
- Former Trustee, The Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation, Center City, Minnesota
- Member, Tulsa Chapter CCIM