Dick Levin has focused his career in the area of corporate law, including real estate and business transactions. He has worked for both law firms and as in-house counsel, including serving as Assistant General Counsel - International Real Estate for Wal-Mart Stores. In addition, he assists clients in the areas of transportation law, alternative/renewable energy and estate planning.
Further, Dick has been named by Chambers USA as a Recognized Practitioner in Real Estate law.
- Syracuse University College of Law (J.D., 1974)
- Adelphi University (B.B.A., 1968)
- New York
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of New York
- 2012 - Present Hall Estill
- 2005 - 2012 Law Offices of S. Richard Levin, Ltd.
- 2003 - 2010 Triad Title LLC
- 1998 - 2003 Wal-Mart Stores
- 1974 - 1998 Sargent, Levin, Cramer & Farchione
- Washington County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Member, Northwest Arkansas Chapter CCIM
- CASA of Northwest Arkansas, Member, Board of Directors
- Boys and Girls Club of Benton County, Member, Board of Directors
- United Way of Northwest Arkansas Foundation, Chairman, Board of Directors
- United Way of Northwest Arkansas, Member, Board of Directors and Secretary
- Smile for a Lifetime, National Board of Directors
- Smile for a Lifetime - Northwest Arkansas, Board of Directors
- Komen Race for the Cure, Race Director
- Member, Rotary Club, Rogers, Arkansas
- U.S. Army, retired as 1st Lieutenant of the 414th Civil Affairs group
- New York State Association of Realtors, Senior Instructor
- Greater Syracuse Board of Realtors, Senior Instructor
- Syracuse University, Law and Public Policy Department
- Arkansas Land Title Association
- Lorman Educational Seminars
- Contributing Author, "Title Insurance and Real Estate Closings in Arkansas," Arkansas Land Title Association, 2012. Authored chapter on "Commitments, Policies and Endorsements."