Sarah Miller joined Hall Estill's Energy & Natural Resources practice group after being in-house at The Williams Companies, Inc. for 17 years. In her time at Williams, Sarah served as a member of its legal department's business development, midstream and corporate secretary teams. She held the titles of Associate General Counsel and Corporate Secretary; and most recently, Senior Vice President and General Counsel. Prior to joining Williams, she was in private practice as a litigation associate. Sarah began her career as an English teacher at Tulsa Central High School in Tulsa.
Sarah is active in the Tulsa community, currently serving as Board Development Chair for Lindsey House.
- Oklahoma State University (B.A. in English, with honors, 1993)
- Oklahoma City University School of Law (J.D., summa cum laude, 1997)
- 2017-Present Hall Estill
- 2000-2017 The Williams Companies, Inc. Senior Vice President & General Counsel (2015-2017)
- 1997-2000 Crowe & Dunlevy
- Lindsey House, Board Development Chair
- Leadership Tulsa, Member, Class 36
- Marquette School, Member, 2012-2015; Chair, 2014-2015
- Neighbor for Neighbor, Former Board Member, 2006-2012