The Intellectual Property Section at Hall Estill protects your ideas and keeps your innovations safe.
Attorneys with backgrounds in science and engineering pair a tech-savvy understanding with a reputation for frank and friendly counsel.
From patents and trademarks, to litigation – our clients can feel secure knowing what’s yours and what’s right, with a quality firm where you’re understood and protected.
Hall Estill IP attorneys provide a wide range of Intellectual Property & Information Technology Law services covering patents, trademarks, service marks, trade dress, trade secrets, and copyrights, both nationally and internationally. Working with sole proprietors, as well as large corporations, we efficiently and effectively deliver the legal services required to develop and protect clients' IP.
The Intellectual Property Section at Hall Estill can assist with issues in the areas of advertising, media, software, computer and Internet law, including domain names. We have the legal expertise and experience to represent clients in all IP litigation matters.
Kyle D. Freeman
Shareholder & Director
Bryan A. Fuller
Sarah E. Hansel
Shareholder & Executive Committee
Randall K. McCarthy
Michael H. Smith
- Hall Estill Welcomes Colorado IP Attorney Zach Al-Tabbaa To Denver Office
- Oklahoma Patent Attorney Randy McCarthy for Journal of Robotics
- IP Attorney Randy McCarthy for IPWatchdog - Synthesis versus Innovation: A Practical Guide to Protecting IP When Using AI Technology
- Westlaw Today Q&A: IP expert Randall K. McCarthy on Mickey Mouse's 2024 entry into the public domain
- Hall Estill Recognized For Excellence for the Fifteenth Consecutive Year By Chambers USA
- Hall Estill Recognized For Excellence for the Fourteenth Consecutive Year By Chambers USA
- Hall Estill Receives Top Chambers Ranking For Eleventh Year in a Row
- Hall Estill IP Practice Highly Recommended by Managing Intellectual Property IP STARS 2017