Zachary Al-Tabbaa joined Hall Estill in 2023 and is a patent attorney who focuses his practice on patent prosecution and litigation, trademark prosecution and enforcement, and general IP counseling. Zach has experience representing clients in patent and trademark matters and has assisted in litigating complex civil litigation, commercial disputes, and intellectual property matters in federal court. While in law school, Zach served as an intern for the U.S. Patent and Trademark office for a year.
University of Denver - Sturm College of Law
- Intellectual Property Law Certificate
- University of Texas at El Paso (B.S. in Microbiology, 2013)
- New Mexico
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
- U.S. District for the District of New Mexico
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- 2023-Present Hall Estill
- 2022-2023 Neugeboren O'Dowd
- 2021-2022 Sinorica, LLC
- 2019-2020 Godfrey Johnson, P.C.
- At-Large Director, Colorado Hispanic Bar Association
- Member, Colorado Intellectual Property Inn of Court
- Member, American Bar Association: Intellectual Property Law Section
- Member, Video Game Bar Association