Tom focuses his practice on Franchise law, Commercial Real Estate Transactions, Mergers and Acquisitions, Business Succession Planning, and Estate and Asset Protection Planning. He has served as franchise counsel for several local franchise operations, including Billy Sims Barbeque, Tacocue Restaurants, Ron’s Hamburgers & Chili Inc., 2 Fellas Franchises, LLC, High School Sports - the Magazine LLC, ShapeXpress, Inc., and MacCheesy's Restaurants.
Tom represents both buyers and sellers in Mergers and Acquisitions, and in Commercial Real Estate Transactions. He has an AV peer review rating from Martindale-Hubbell.
Education & Admissions
- University of Tulsa College of Law (J.D., 1980)
- Oklahoma State University (B.S. in Finance, 1977)
- 2018-Present Hall Estill
- 2007-2018 Newton, O'Connor, Turner & Ketchum
- 1996-2007 Thomas M. Klenda, P.C.
- 1996-2003 Wave3 Communications, Inc., General Counsel
Community & Professional Involvement
- Past President, Rotary Club of Tulsa
- Past Trustee, Rotary Club of Tulsa Foundation, Inc.
- Past Chairman, Henry P. Iba Citizen Athlete Awards
- Leadership Tulsa Class 12
- Member, American Bar Association, Forum on Franchising
- Member, Oklahoma Bar Association
- Member, Tulsa County Bar Association
- Member, Tulsa Title and Probate Lawyers Association
- Member, Tulsa Estate Planning Forum
Honors & Awards
- Recognized as one of Oklahoma's Top-Rated Lawyers
- Recognized as one of Tulsa's Top-Rated Lawyers by Tulsa People magazine