Lauren Marciano joined Hall Estill in 2021 and is a member of the firm's Recruitment & Diversity Committee. Lauren's practice has centered on civil litigation, including bad faith disputes, torts, and transportation law. Lauren has defended Fortune 500 companies, as well as individuals and small businesses. She was awarded The Order of Barristers for her commitment to advocacy at the University of Tulsa College of Law, where she earned her J.D., with highest honor.
Lauren has acted as lead counsel on a variety of cases, including at jury trial. She is skilled at providing valuable mitigation strategies in order to minimize the impact of future litigation. She has been recognized as a Rising Star in Oklahoma by Super Lawyers in Civil Litigation: Defense, as well as named One to Watch by Best Lawyers in the areas of Insurance Law and Product Liability Litigation-Defendants.
When Lauren is not in the office, she attends concerts, follows Formula One, and travels.
University of Tulsa College of Law
(J.D., with highest honors, 2015)
- The Order of Barristers
- Phi Delta Phi International Legal Honors Society
University of Pittsburgh
(B.A. in Political Science, magna cum laude, 2011)
- Golden Key International Honor Society
- Sigma Alpha Lambda Leadership Fraternity
- 2021-Present Hall Estill
- 2020-2021 McAnany Van Cleave & Phillips
- 2015-2020 Rhodes, Hieronymus, Jones, Tucker & Gable
- Member, Board of Directors, ahha Tulsa
- Past Board Member, Oklahoma Association of Defense Counsel
- Presenter, Trucking Industry Defense Association, "Major Litigation Developments in the Southern USA," webinar