Laura Williams is a paralegal in Hall Estill's litigation practice. She is a certified paralegal through the National Association of Legal Assistants and also holds an advanced certified paralegal title in discovery and trial practice.
After graduating from the University of Chicago with a Master’s Degree in Social Service Administration, Laura worked in the non-profit field as a Policy Specialist at Metropolitan Family Services where she coordinated a statewide child support reform coalition. After a move to Florida, Laura served as the Director of Grants for the Crisis Center of Tampa Bay, as well as Associate Director of Annual Giving for USF Health at the University of South Florida Foundation.
Laura is active in the Tulsa community serving as a volunteer for both Iron Gate and the Community Food Bank of Eastern Oklahoma.
Education & Admissions
- Oklahoma State University (B.A. in Political Science, 1994)
- University of Chicago, School of Social Service Administration (M.A. in Social Service Administration , 2000) Educational focus: Non-Profit Administration & Social Policy
- University of Tulsa (Paralegal Studies Certificate, with honors, 2006)
- 2017-Present Hall Estill
- 2010-2017 Newton, O'Connor, Turner & Ketchum
- 2008-2010 Norman Wohlgemuth Chandler Jeter Barnett & Ray
- 2006-2008 Joyce & Paul, PLLC
Community & Professional Involvement
- Volunteer, Iron Gate
- Volunteer, Community Food Bank of Eastern Oklahoma
- Boston Avenue United Methodist Church, Work Area on Missions Leadership (2018-2023)
- Former member, Holland Hall Alumni Board (2006-2009)
- Member, National Association of Legal Assistants