As a member of Hall Estill’s commercial litigation group, Jacqueline McCormick represents clients in litigation matters involving a variety of business related issues. Jacqueline’s practice primarily focuses on oil and gas, banking and technology industries, and energy concepts. Jacqueline’s practice regularly involves advising clients on avoidance of litigation, as well as review of day to day issues for local and national businesses. Jacqueline places particular importance on developing ongoing relationships with her clients and a full understanding of their business needs.
Prior to joining Hall Estill, Jacqueline’s practice consisted of a wide variety of tort defense, including professional negligence, premises liability, employment issues, and general negligence. Her past experience in these areas, as well as prior trial experience, bring a unique perspective to her commercial litigation practice. In addition to state court trial experience, Jacqueline has argued before the Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals. She was recognized as a Super Lawyer Rising Star in 2017 and 2018.
Jacqueline graduated from the University of Oklahoma College of Law in 2013. She also earned her M.B.A., graduating in 2010, and obtained her B.A. in 2005, both from the University of Central Oklahoma.
Outside of work, Jacqueline enjoys visiting National Parks, scuba diving, and fostering with Bella SPCA. Jacqueline was also recently selected to serve on the Oklahoma Museum of Art Moderns Board.
- University of Oklahoma College of Law (J.D., 2013) Member, Phi Delta Phi International Legal Fraternity
- University of Central Oklahoma (M.B.A., 2010)
- University of Central Oklahoma (B.A. in Criminal Justice, 2005)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern, Western, Eastern Districts of Oklahoma
- United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- 2019-Present Hall Estill
- 2013-2019 Pierce Couch Hendrickson Baysinger & Green, LLP
- Member, Oklahoma County Bar Association
- Member, Oklahoma Bar Association
- Member, Defense Research Institute
- OADC Trial College, Panel Speaker, 2019
- Foster, Bella SPCA
- Moderns Board, Oklahoma City Museum of Art
- Alumnae, Alpha Gamma Delta Sorority, Epsilon Nu Chapter
- Where is There Coverage for the Emerging Transgendered Claim?, Co-authored by Amy Neathery, USLAW Magazine, Fall/Winter 2016
- Super Lawyer Rising Star, 2017, 2018