Marshall Hubbard is an experienced attorney representing clients with issues primarily focused in debtor bankruptcy. Within his practice he represents banks in all forms of collection, judicial foreclosures, collection lawsuits, garnishments, executions and other banking matters.
During his time as an undergraduate, Marshall worked in the Office of United States Congressman Marion Berry where he held positions of intern, staff assistant and field representative.
Education & Admissions
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock, William H. Bowen School of Law (J.D., 2010)
- University of Arkansas (B.S. in Psychology, 2005)
- Arkansas (2010)
- 2023-Present Hall Estill
- 2021-2023 The Law Group of Northwest Arkansas
- 2020-2021 Caddell Reynolds
- 2018-2020 Rainwater, Holt & Sexton
- 2011-2018 Honey Law Firm
- 2011 Arkansas Department of Information Services, Law Clerk
- 2008-2010 Wilson and Associates, Closing Agent
Community & Professional Involvement
- Member, Board of Directors, Mt. Sequoya Center, Inc.
- Alumni, Sigma Chi Fraternity
Articles & Presentations
- Abstract [Rylwell, L.L.C. v. Arkansas Development Finance Authority, S.W.3d, 2007 WL 4338322 (Ark.)] in vol. 1 no. 1 of the Arkansas Real Estate Review (published in 2008)
- Abstract [Caudle v. City of West Fork, 2009 WL 2843298 (W.D. Ark.)] in vol. 3 no. 1 of Arkansas Real Estate Review (published in 2010)