Rick Wagner has practiced exclusively in Family Law for more than 40 years and currently serves as Of Counsel at Hall Estill in Tulsa, Oklahoma. He received his undergraduate B.S.B.A. degree from the University of Tulsa and his J.D. from the University of Notre Dame Law School.
Rick is Oklahoma's only Diplomate with the 100 member American College of Family Trial Lawyers and as a Fellow of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers for over 25 years where he has served as Oklahoma Chapter President and currently serves on the National Board of Governors. He has taught Family Law in law school, has been published in the Oklahoma Bar Journal and is a frequent presenter of continuing legal education.
In addition, to being admitted to practice in Oklahoma, Rick is also admitted to the U.S. District Court for the Northern, Eastern and Western Districts of Oklahoma, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth and Tenth Circuits and the U.S. Supreme Court.
Education & Admissions
- University of Notre Dame Law School (J.D., 1972)
- University of Tulsa (B.S.B.A., 1969)
- Oklahoma (1972)
- U. S. District Court for the Northern, Eastern and Western Districts of Oklahoma
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth and Tenth Circuits
- U.S. Supreme Court
Honors & Awards
- Recognized as the Best Lawyers' Tulsa Lawyer of the Year in Family Law in 2017
- Recognized as a Best Lawyer in America for Family Law
- Recognized as an Oklahoma Super Lawyer for Family Law
- Recognized as a Top 50 Oklahoma Super Lawyer
Community & Professional Involvement
- American College of Family Trial Lawyers, Diplomate
- American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, Fellow and Member, National Board of Governors