Emily is a seasoned oil and gas attorney who primarily focuses her practice on Oklahoma Corporation Commission matters. In addition, she assists clients in the area of civil litigation.
Prior to re-entering private practice, Emily spent nine years as an in-house attorney at Chesapeake Energy where she specialized in Oklahoma Corporation Commission matters.
Emily is licensed to practice in Oklahoma and is a member of the Mineral Lawyer's Society and Past President 2019-2020.
Education & Admissions
University of Oklahoma College of Law (J.D., 2005)
- Member and Notes Editor, American Indian Law Review
- Oklahoma State University (B.S. in Accounting, 2002)
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma
- 2021-Present Hall Estill
- 2016-2021 Gungoll, Jackson, Box & Devoll, P.C.
- 2006-2016 Chesapeake Energy
- 2005-2006 Nash, Cohenour, Kelley & Giessmann, P.C.
Community & Professional Involvement
- Member, Oklahoma Bar Association
- Member, Mineral Lawyers Society
- Member, Petroleum Alliance of Oklahoma