Tami Hines assists clients primarily in bankruptcy litigation and complex commercial litigation, but also oil and gas litigation, construction litigation, contractual disputes, and general corporate litigation matters. She routinely practices in the federal and state courts of Oklahoma. She has also appeared in other federal courts, including Kansas, California, and Texas. Tami is knowledgeable in the area of digital currency and Blockchain technology, and has been named a Rising Star in Business Litigation by Super Lawyers.
While in law school she was the Editor in Chief of the Oklahoma City University Law Review for the 2013-2014 academic year and a William J. Holloway American Inn of Court student member. Tami received a Business Law Certificate with a Commercial Law concentration. She also externed under the Honorable Justice Noma D. Gurich of the Oklahoma Supreme Court as well as interned for JAG and the Honorable Judge Colin Long of Missouri’s 25th Judicial Circuit. She was awarded the Judge Alfred P. Murrah Sr. Award for Outstanding Academic Performance, an award given in Memory of Chief Judge Alfred P. Murrah Sr., and the J. William Conger Distinguished Student Award.
- University of Mary Hardin-Baylor (B.A. in English, 2007) Minor in Studio Art
- Oklahoma City University School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2014)
- Oklahoma, 2014
- Chosen as American College of Consumer Financial Services Lawyers - Best Student Note 2015
- 2014 - Present Hall Estill
- Member, Board of Directors & General Counsel, Young Professionals in Energy, Oklahoma City Chapter
- Vice Chair for the Oklahoma Network - International Women's Insolvency & Restructuring Confederation
- Oklahoma City University School of Law Alumni Association Board of Directors - Treasurer
- Women in Law Committee
- Habitat for Humanity
- Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. v. Heath: Heightened Pleading Standards Dressed in Standing Garb, 38 Okla. City U. L. Rev. 269 (2013)
- MERS: Sometimes Agent, Sometimes Principal, Often Misconstrued, 68 CONSUMER FIN. L. Q. Rep. 98 (2014)