Scott E. Wray Shareholder
Scott Wray has been practicing law for more than 20 years primarily in the areas of corporate law, business transactions and commercial litigation. His clients are diverse and include early stage and closely-held companies. Scott acts as a virtual general counsel, advising clients on day-to-day and long-term strategic business issues and transactions, including acquisitions and sales of assets, joint ventures and partnerships, employment matters, real estate transactions, and corporate governance.
In addition, Scott has litigation experience in a broad range of employment, commercial, real estate and construction disputes. He has an individual AV peer review from Martindale-Hubbell.
- University of Arkansas School of Law (J.D., 1996)
- University of Arkansas (B.S.B.A. in Financial Management, 1993)
- 2019-Present Hall Estill
- 1996-2019 Bassett Law Firm
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Sigma Alpha Epsilon, Alumni Advisor, Board of Governance
- Past Member, Board of Trustees, The New School
- Past Member, Fundraising Committee, Fayetteville Boys and Girls Club