Sarah Miller joined Hall Estill's Energy & Natural Resources practice group after being in-house at The Williams Companies, Inc. for 17 years. In her time at Williams, Sarah served as a member of its legal department's business development, midstream and corporate secretary teams. She held the titles of Associate General Counsel and Corporate Secretary; and most recently, Senior Vice President and General Counsel. Prior to joining Williams, she was in private practice as a litigation associate. Sarah began her career as an English teacher at Tulsa Central High School in Tulsa.
Sarah is active in the Tulsa community, currently serving as President of the Board of Directors for Lindsey House, which provides shelter and supportive services for homeless mothers and children.
- Oklahoma State University (B.A. in English, with honors, 1993)
- Oklahoma City University School of Law (J.D., summa cum laude, 1997)
- 2017-Present Hall Estill
- 2000-2017 The Williams Companies, Inc. Senior Vice President & General Counsel (2015-2017)
- 1997-2000 Crowe & Dunlevy
- Lindsey House, President of the Board of Directors
- Leadership Tulsa, Member, Class 36
- Marquette School Advisory Council, Member, 2012-2015; Chair, 2014-2015
- Neighbor for Neighbor, Board Member, 2006-2012
Member, 2018 DirectWomen Board Institute Class
- Hall Estill's Sarah Miller discusses her Selection to National Women's Institute in Tulsa Business and Legal News
- DirectWomen Selects Hall Estill Attorney Sarah Miller to 2018 Board Institute Class
- Former Williams attorney joins Hall Estill
- Hall Estill Welcomes Nationally Renowned Energy Law Attorney, Sarah Miller