Megan Beck focuses her practice in the Family Services arena, with an emphasis on custody, divorce and guardianship matters. Her experience includes working with clients in complex financial and high profile domestic relations matters.
Throughout her career, Megan has assisted clients in many types of family law litigation matters, including: high conflict divorce cases, high net worth and complex financial matters in divorce cases, child custody and support, spousal support and alimony, paternity actions and child guardianship cases. In addition, Megan is a member of the firm's Recruitment and Diversity Committee.
- University of Missouri - Kansas City School of Law (J.D., 2005)
- University of Kansas (B.S. in Journalism, 2002)
- 2005 - Illinois
- 2012 - Oklahoma
- 2015-Present Hall Estill
- 2012-2015 Doerner Saunders Daniel & Anderson
- 2008-2012 Berger Schatz
- 2006-2008 Circuit Court of Cook County, Domestic Relations Division
- Member, Oklahoma Bar Association
- Member, Tulsa County Bar Association
- Member, Chicago Bar Association
- Member, Board of Directors, Emergency Infant Services
- Alumnae, Kappa Alpha Theta Sorority
- Member, Alumni Board of Directors, Holland Hall