Scott Hall has been practicing law since 2006, primarily in the corporate/commercial and litigation fields. While in law school he served as the Notes and Comments Editor of the University of Arkansas Law Review. Additionally, he served as an extern to the Honorable Richard Taylor, U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of Arkansas.
Scott has been named a Rising Star in Business Litigation by Super Lawyers for the Mid-South Region and in 2015 was named a volunteer of the year for Legal Aid of Arkansas. Further, in 2016, he was named to Northwest Arkansas Business Journal's "40 Under 40" list.
- University of Arkansas School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2006)
- University of Arkansas (B.S. in Business Economics, magna cum laude, 2003)
- Arkansas, 2007
- Oklahoma, 2006
- U.S District Court for the Eastern and Western Districts of Arkansas
- U.S. District Court for the Northern, Eastern and Western Districts of Oklahoma
- 2009 - Present Hall Estill
- 2008 - 2009 Glass Wilkin
- 2006 - 2008 Doerner Saunders Daniel & Anderson
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Arkansas Bar Association, Member, Mock Trial Committee; Member, House of Delegates
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- W.B.Putnam American Inn of Court
- Legal Aid of Arkansas, Volunteer
- Leadership Fayetteville, Class 30
- Member, Northwest Arkansas Emerging Leaders
- Member. Community Leadership Council, Single Parent Scholarship Fund of Northwest Arkansas
- Past Member, Board of Directors, Humane Society of the Ozarks, Inc.
- AR Hope, Inc., Member, Board of Directors