Kim Searls has more than 20 years experience in marketing and public relations. Kim manages strategic planning and implementation of business development, media relations, OKC sponsorships, seminar and event planning, internal and external communications, branding, and market research.
Prior to joining the firm, she served as marketing director for Downtown Oklahoma City, Inc., where she promoted and branded downtown and the Downtown Business Improvement District, producing and marketing events including Downtown in December, SoundBites in the Park and the Move Up Downtown Living Tour.
- University of Central Oklahoma (B.A. in Journalism, with emphasis in Public Relations)
- deadCENTER Film Festival, 2005-2017
- OKC Arts Festival Day Chair, 1999-Present
- Myriad Botanical Gardens Foundation, Board of Directors, 2010-Present
- Juliette Low Leadership Luncheon Co-chair 2015