Kayla M. Kuri Associate
Kayla began her legal career with Hall Estill after graduating from the University of Oklahoma College of Law in 2017. She practices in the Corporate group with an emphasis on Tax and Real Estate Law. While in law school Kayla was Assistant Managing Editor of the Oklahoma Law Review, as well as a participant of the American Association for Justice Trial Competition Team.
In addition, Kayla was a member of a team of volunteers who traveled to Bogota, Colombia, for the International Human Rights Clinic. Graduating in the top 10 percent of her class, she was acknowledged as a member of the Order of the Coif. Finally, Kayla is a member of the firm's Recruitment and Diversity Committee.
University of Oklahoma College of Law
(J.D., with highest honors, 2017)
- Order of the Coif
- Arkansas State University (B.S. in Accounting, 2014)
- Oklahoma, 2017
- 2017-Present Hall Estill
- 2016 Judicial Extern, The Honorable Robert Bacharach of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- Pro Bono work Volunteer for Volunteer Income Tax Association
- Chair & Treasurer, Board of Directors, Phoenix Rising
- Volunteer, Sisters in Law Mentor Program, University of Oklahoma College of Law