Kayla began her legal career with Hall Estill after graduating from the University of Oklahoma College of Law in 2017. She practices in the Corporate group and her practice encompasses a broad range of commercial and business matters, including real estate, banking, acquisitions ad divestitures, corporate finance, corporate governance, securities, business formation and structuring, and contract drafting and negotiation. In addition, Kayla also has extensive experience representing clients in the oil and gas industry in the drafting and negotiation of various industry-related agreements, including master services agreements.
While in law school Kayla was Assistant Managing Editor of the Oklahoma Law Review, as well as a member of the Dean's Leadership Council and the Ruth Bader Ginsberg Inn of Court. Additionally, she is a member of the Order of the Coif.
University of Oklahoma College of Law
(J.D., with highest honors, 2017)
- Order of the Coif
- Arkansas State University (B.S. in Accounting, 2014)
- Oklahoma, 2017
- 2017-Present Hall Estill
- 2016 Judicial Extern, The Honorable Robert Bacharach of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- Pro Bono work Volunteer for Volunteer Income Tax Association
- Former Member, Board of Directors, Phoenix Rising
- Volunteer, Sisters in Law Mentor Program, University of Oklahoma College of Law