Jack received his Bachelor’s degree in Political Science from the University of Kansas in 2012. He earned his Juris Doctor with honors from the University of Tulsa College of Law. In law school, Jack served as the Notes & Comments Editor of the Tulsa Law Review, where he was published and awarded the Robert C. Butler, Jr. Award. Further, he represented immigrant clients through the Immigrant Rights Project at the University of Tulsa’s Boesche Legal Clinic, and served as Director of the Public Interest Board.
- University of Tulsa College of Law (J.D., with honors, 2017)
- University of Kansas (B.S. in Political Science, 2012)
- Oklahoma, 2017
- U.S. District Court for the Northern, Eastern and Western Districts of Oklahoma
- 2017-Present Hall Estill
- 2017 Newton, O'Connor, Turner & Ketchum
- Member, Young Professionals Board, Food Bank of Eastern Oklahoma