Janice McCroskey serves as the firm's Human Resources Director. She has more than 20 years experience in the legal field in management, obtained her Senior Professional HR certification in 2006, and has also been a certified paralegal since 1996. She previously served as Legal Administrator for Cooper & Newsome PLLP where she was responsible for the operational functions of the firm, including accounting, office services, human resources and technology. Janice became part of the Hall Estill team when Cooper & Newsome PLLP joined the firm in 2010.
- Oklahoma City University (M.B.A., 2006)
- Oklahoma State University (B.S. in Business Administration, 2003)
- Member, Association of Legal Administrators
- Member, Tulsa Area Human Resources Association, Employment Law Seminar Committee, 2011
- Member, Society of Human Resource Management