Pat Cremin is a member of Hall Estill’s Board of Directors. He has been with the firm since his graduation from law school in 1974 and has had an individual AV rating through Martindale-Hubbell for more than 25 years. Pat’s practice is primarily limited to labor and employment litigation and counseling. He handles ERISA claims, management training, employment counseling, employment and class action litigation, as well as, intellectual property and labor relations (management representation) litigation.
In his 40-year practice he has successfully defended numerous employers and supervisors in employment litigation and administrative proceedings in more than 30 jurisdictions. In addition, he has arbitrated employment, labor and contract disputes before the American Arbitration Association, the Federal Mediation and Conciliation Service, the NYSE and the National Association of Securities Dealers.
Pat is a life member of the National Registry for Who’s Who in American Law, and has been selected Best Lawyers 2014 Lawyer of the Year Employment Law - Individuals, Best Lawyer in America in Bet-the-Company Litigation, Employment Law-Management, Labor Law-Management, Litigation-Labor & Employment Law, as well as recognized as an Oklahoma Super Lawyer in Employment Litigation: Defense and a top 50 attorney in Oklahoma. In addition, he was named a “leading individual” in Labor & Employment Law by Chambers USA, as well as a local litigation star by Benchmark Litigation.
He serves as a Senior Adjunct Settlement Judge for the Northern District of Oklahoma and is a Fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers. Pat has presented more than 500 employment-related seminars, speeches and programs across the U.S., including training for employees, managers, supervisors and staff, and is the co-author of, "Inside the Minds: Labor Law Best Practices," Aspatore Books, 2006.
- University of Tulsa College of Law (J.D., 1974) Order of the Curule Chair; Notes Editor, Tulsa Law Journal; National Moot Court Team
- University of Tulsa (B.S. in Journalism, 1966)
- Oklahoma, 1974
- Oklahoma Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court for the Northern, Eastern and Western Districts of Oklahoma
- United States Circuit Courts for the Tenth, Fifth, Sixth and Eighth Circuits
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- United States Supreme Court
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
- Class Action Defense
- Employee & Management Training
- Employment Counseling
- Employment Litigation
- Labor & Employment
- Labor Relations/Union Negotiation (Management Representation)
- Bankruptcy, Restructuring & Creditor's Rights
- Policy Drafting & Implementation
- Wrongful Discharge, Failure to Hire or Promote and Wage & Hour Claims
- Municipal & Public Authority
- 1974 - Present Hall Estill
- Past Chair, Oklahoma Jazz Hall of Fame
- Neighbors Along the Line
- Board of Directors, Goodwill Industries of Tulsa, Inc.
- Past Chair, Human Rights Commission of the City of Tulsa
- Member and Past Chair, City of Tulsa Public Facilities Authority
- Past Member, Board of Directors, Parent Child Center of Tulsa
- Chairman, Tulsa Metropolitan Ministry
- American Bar Association
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Oklahoma County Bar Association
- Tulsa County Bar Association - Charter Fellow
- Master, Johnson Sontag Chapter of the American Inns of Court
- Northern District of Oklahoma Adjunct Settlement Program, Sr. Adjunct Settlement Judge
- Hall Estill Board of Directors, Member
- American College of Trial Lawyers, Outreach Committee State Liaison and Outreach Committee Chairman for the Oklahoma Chapter
- University of Tulsa College of Law Alumni Board Member
- 2014 Best Lawyers Lawyer of the Year - Employment Law - Individuals - Tulsa
- 2012 Best Lawyers Lawyer of the Year - Employment Law - Management - Tulsa
- Has presented more than 500 employment-related seminars, speeches and programs across the U.S., including training for employees, managers, supervisors and staff.
- Co-Author, Inside the Minds: Labor Law Best Practices, Aspatore Books, 2006