Iciss is an associate in the firm's Labor & Employment group where her practice involves assisting employers in workplace matters, including litigation, as well as preventive advice and counseling. In addition, she has experience in alternative dispute resolution, including proceedings before the Federal Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).
Examples of her experience include:
- Serving as second chair in FINRA alternative dispute resolution, resulting in dismissal of $2M claim for broker commissions.
- Successful defense of employer in small claims court against pro se plaintiff.
- Preparation of extensive case assessments for EPLI carriers.
Prior to earning her J.D., Iciss was a professional basketball player as a power forward. A first round WNBA draft pick, she started her career with the Detroit Shock, then went on to play for the New York Liberty and LA Sparks. Iciss went on to play in the International Basketball Federation (FIBA) for two years before attending law school.
- Columbia University (M.S. in Sports Management, 2017)
- Columbia University (LL.M. in Global Sports Law, 2017)
- Texas Southern University Thurgood Marshall School of Law (J.D., 2015)
(B.A. in Economics, 2004)
- Duke Women's Basketball Team, 2000-2004
- New York, 2019
- U.S. District Court for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- 2021-Present Hall Estill
- 2018-2020 Jackson Lewis, P.C.
- 2017 National Basketball Association
- Member, Board of Directors, Teach Not Punish