Beth practices in the Litigation field and represents insurance companies, employers, corporations, individuals, local and international companies. Beth's practice focuses in Corporate/Commercial, Environmental, Oil & Gas, Media and Employment Litigation. She formerly sat on the Board of Directors for the Oklahoma County Bar Association.
While attending Oklahoma City University School of Law, she was a member of the Oklahoma City University ABA Appellate Advocacy Moot Court Team Oklahoma. Beth also served on the Oklahoma City University Law Review and authored the following published article, "Speech Prohibition: How Far is Too Far? The First Amendment Implications of Virginia v. Black", Oklahoma City University Law Review, Summer 2005.
Beth has been named an Oklahoma Rising Star in Business Litigation and Oil and Gas Litigation by Super Lawyers and serves on the firm's Recruitment & Diversity Committee. In addition, she has been named to Benchmark Litigation's "Under 40 Hot List" for 2018.
Beth lives in Norman, OK with her husband and their children.
- Oklahoma City University School of Law (J.D., summa cum laude, 2006)
- University of Oklahoma (B.A. in Elementary & Instrumental Music Education, 2003)
- Oklahoma, 2006
- Oklahoma Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern and Western Districts of Oklahoma
- 2008 - Present Hall Estill
- 2006 - 2008 Pierce Couch Hendrickson Baysinger & Green, LLP
- Environmental Litigation
- Oklahoma County Bar Association Board of Directors, 2016
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Oklahoma County Bar Asssociation
- Defense Research Institute
- Oklahoma Association of Defense Counsel
- St. Thomas More University Parish, Norman, OK, Member
- Volunteer & Instructor, Habitat for Humanity
- Advisory Board for St. James the Greater School, 2014-2016
- Author, "Speech Prohibition: How Far is Too Far? The First Amendment Implications of Virginia v. Black," Oklahoma City Law Review, Summer 2005
- Lorman Lecturer - Fair Labor Standards Act
- 2018 Benchmark Litigation's "Under 40 Hot List"
- OBA CLE Presenter for Employment Law and Discussion Panelist on E-Discovery