David Potts is Special Counsel for Hall Estill, focusing his practice primarily in the Tax field. He assists clients in the areas of federal, state and local taxation, including controversy and litigation matters.
- University of Tulsa College of Law (J.D., 2005)
- Trinity University (B.A. in Psychology, 2001)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. Tax Court
- 2017-Present Hall Estill
- 2005-2017 James, Potts & Wulfers, Inc.
- Member, Board of Directors, Tulsa Press Club
- Member, Tulsa County Bar Association
- Member, Oklahoma Bar Association
- Member, International Society of Primerus law Firms
- Member, Tulsa Tax Club, Past President (2015)