Courtney L. Kelley Associate
T 720-485-4372 | F 918-594-0505 | email@example.com
Resident in Denver; Licensed in Oklahoma and Colorado
Courtney Kelley began her legal career with Hall Estill and practices in the Trusts & Estates Litigation, Commercial Litigation and Cannabis Law arenas.
Courtney's current practice focuses on the representation of fiduciaries and beneficiaries in probate proceedings and on the representation of guardians and wards in guardianship proceedings. She has represented clients in numerous proceedings, including contested trust and estate accounting proceedings, proceedings for instructions, will and trust contests, contested guardianships, and appellate cases. Courtney assists clients in all aspects of estate planning, administration of estates, and settlement of complex estate matters. In addition, Courtney works with client’s other advisors, such as bankers and trust officers, financial planners, investment advisors, accountants, insurance agents, and other lawyers to ensure that the client’s estate plan meets the client’s needs.
Courtney is an integral part of the Cannabis Law practice. Within this area she assists clients of all sizes and within all phases of development, from start-ups to large corporations. Further, she assists in various commercial litigation matters for clients of all sizes.
In addition, Courtney was selected as part of the 2018 inaugural class of the Heart of America Fellows Institute of the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel. The program was created by ACTEC to develop the profession's future leaders in trust and estate law.
- Washburn University School of Law (J.D., 2015)
- University of Colorado (B.A. in Economics, 2010)
- 2015 - Oklahoma
- 2019 - Colorado
- U.S. District Court for the Northern and Western Districts of Oklahoma
- 2015-Present Hall Estill
- Former Member, Board of Directors, Breast Cancer Assistance Program
- Member, Tulsa County Bar Association, Golf Committee
- Zink v. Avery, McGill and Shackelford, 2017 OK CIV APP 44
- Co-presenter for "The Business of Cannabis Law" CLE held at the Tulsa County Bar Center for the Tulsa County Bar Association, December 2017