Conner began his career with Hall Estill upon earning his J.D. from the University of Tulsa College of Law. While in law school, he served as Articles Editor for the Energy Law Journal and was voted best student editor by student members of the journal in 2017-2018.
Conner in active is the communities in which he lives. During law school he volunteered for the Eastern Oklahoma Community Food Bank and Tulsa Humane Society. In addition, Conner is an Eagle Scout through the Boy Scouts of America.
- University of Tulsa College of Law (J.D., 2018)
- Colorado State University (B.A. in Philosophy with concentration in Religious Studies, 2012)
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Colorado
- 2018-Present Hall Estill
- Member, CSUnity (Colorado State University's nationwide alumni community service program)
- Member, Young Professionals in Energy, Denver Chapter
- Member, Federalist Society
- Member, NAIOP Colorado
- Member, Colorado Bar Association, Interprofessional Committee, Awards Committee, Environmental Sustainability Committee
- Denver Attorney Conner Eversole Discusses Online Accessibility - HR Daily Advisor Podcast Part 2
- Denver Attorney Conner Eversole in HR Daily Advisor Podcast - Online Accessibility Lawsuits Are on the Rise
- Denver Attorney Conner Eversole - This House Bill Could Finally Offer Businesses Clarity On Web Accessibility
- Hall Estill Welcomes Four New Associates to Offices in Oklahoma and Colorado