Chris Huckaby practices primarily in the Litigation arena, including Insurance Coverage & Bad Faith, Pharmaceutical & Medical Device, Products Liability, Premises Liability, Transportation and Tort & Insurance Defense. He is AV-rated attorney through Martindale-Hubbell and has been recognized as an Oklahoma Rising Star in Personal Injury Defense: Products by Super Lawyers, as well as Best Lawyers in America in Product Liability Litigation-Defendants.
Chris has been involved in the trial of pollution/environmental cases, products liability cases, premises liability cases and other general personal injury actions. He has also been involved in bad faith and coverage dispute litigation. Over the last 10 years, he has tried several cases of various types in federal courts in Oklahoma and many state district courts in Oklahoma, and was involved in the litigation in which the Daubert line of cases was adopted by the Oklahoma Supreme Court.
- University of Oklahoma College of Law (J.D., 1995)
- University of Oklahoma (B.A. in Political Science, 1992)
- Oklahoma, 1995
- Oklahoma Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court for the Northern, Eastern and Western Districts of Oklahoma
- 2002 - Present Hall Estill
- 1996 - 2002 Looney, Nichols & Johnson, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- 1995 - 1996 Fleming, Frailey, Cordell, Greenwood & Perryman, Chickasha, Oklahoma
- American Bar Association
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Oklahoma County Bar Association
- Oklahoma Association of Defense Counsel
- Defense Research Institute